Label marks not always translated.

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
liet

Label marks not always translated.

Post by liet » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:24 pm

Dear support team,
I am very satisfied with our recently purchased Unicode multilanguage version of TeeChart Pro 7. It fulfills (almost) all of our requirements. It would be an advantage if the dialogs (editor, import print preview) would also allow entering Unicode text. However, you have already informed me that that is not foreseeable at this stage.

I have also encountered a small bug: In the label mark texts for "percent of total" and "label and percent of total", the English word "of" is not always translated into the current interface language. In some cases, it is translated if the marks are not multiline, but not translated if the marks are multiline. For the languages we currently use, the results are:
German: multiline not translated, otherwise translated
French: OK
Portuguese: OK
Italian: OK
Dutch: both not translated.

Kind regards
Patricia Lietmeyer

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:50 am

Hi,
I am very satisfied with our recently purchased Unicode multilanguage version of TeeChart Pro 7. It fulfills (almost) all of our requirements. It would be an advantage if the dialogs (editor, import print preview) would also allow entering Unicode text. However, you have already informed me that that is not foreseeable at this stage.
Yes, we'll try to imprive this for the next releases.
I have also encountered a small bug: In the label mark texts for "percent of total" and "label and percent of total", the English word "of" is not always translated into the current interface language. In some cases, it is translated if the marks are not multiline, but not translated if the marks are multiline. For the languages we currently use, the results are:
Yes, you're correct, it's a bug, it has been added on our defect list ( ) and a fix for it will be considered to inclusion for the next maintenance releases. In meantime one workaround would be to change the text manually (depending the language selected) in the OnGetMarkText event.