Vertical Scroll bar for a Legend ?

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
AR

Vertical Scroll bar for a Legend ?

Post by AR » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:43 pm

I am using the latest release of the Active X version of Steema. I have a legend alligned at the bottom of the graph with a maximum number of rows of 5. My problem occurs if I add a legend scroll bar. When I add this scrollbar via the Tools the scrollbar is horizontal.

What I would like to know is how to have a vertical legend scrollbar on a legend alligned on the bottom of the graph ?

I tried moving the legend via the custom positioning, however it would appear a vertical scrollbar is only allowable when it is alligned on the left or the right and such a legend has no maximum number of rows property.

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:04 am

Hi,

for the moment the legend scrollBar tool has been only prepared to be used at default position (right alignment and vertical), however we've this feature on our wish list (allow to be used when legend alignment is set to bottom) to be considered for further releases.

AR

Post by AR » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:22 pm

Thanks

It would be a really useful feature for the app I am writing. At the moment I am forced to use buttons to navigate through the legend. The scrollbar is far more intuitive and less code.