AxisLabels font color

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
TTL

AxisLabels font color

Post by TTL » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:18 pm

Clearing the AxisLabels collection or adding labels manually causes the AxisLabels.Font.Color property to fail. After adding labels the AxisLabels.Font.Color property has no effect. I have to go and change Font.Color of each label separately.

I sent a sample project to attachments newsgroup.
In my sample project you will see that the “Blue Color” button will change the left axis labels color to blue, if pressed first. Trying to do the same after pressing other buttons does not change the color.

Alex

TTL

Post by TTL » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:23 pm

Forgot to mention: I am using TeeChart version 7.0.0.5 on Windows XP. Chart has one colorgrid series.

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:30 pm

Hi Alex,

This is not a bug, you are already doing it well. However we will add your request to our wish-list to be considered for future releases.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

ColinG

Axis label font

Post by ColinG » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:25 am

I have also been having problems with changing the font of axis labels. By trial and error I discovered the trick of doing it by code (change each label separately), but you still cannot change the label font using the Teechart Editor, since this seems to change only .Labels.Font and not the font of the individual labels. This is all very confusing!

Colin.